Date(s) - 27/09/2022
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Scope 3 emissions represent the largest and hardest to address segment of most corporate carbon footprints. Complex global value chains, inconsistent measurement, and a lack of transparent disclosure pose immense challenges for companies looking to develop a clear understanding of their full climate impact – a necessity for delivering on science-aligned net zero commitments.
Increasing stakeholder pressure, including potential regulation, is sharpening corporate focus on Scope 3 emissions and highlighting the need for better data and reporting for Scope 3 emissions. Given the complexity of the challenge, innovative technology stands to play a significant role in helping companies chart a path forward. In this webcast, we will hear from experts on the changing Scope 3 data collection and reporting landscape, innovative approaches to Scope 3 management and how robust value chain strategies have helped companies make progress on climate goals.
Topics will include:
– How companies are currently approaching supplier engagement and data collection
– How companies are leveraging technology and innovation to tackle Scope 3 challenges
– The business benefits of improving Scope 3 emissions reporting and management in the net zero transition
– Jim Giles, Vice President, Net Zero, GreenBiz Group
– Elizabeth Sturcken, Managing Director, EDF+Business
– Jen Bennett, Technical Director, Sustainability, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
– Kevin Rabinovitch, Global Vice President of Sustainability & Chief Climate Officer, Mars Inc.
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.