Date(s) - 29/03/2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) skills are in high demand in the job market as they are critical to solving the world’s biggest sustainability challenges. The importance of STEM has become increasingly evident during the current pandemic with scientists researching vaccines, engineers working to design and ramp up the production of protective equipment, and ICT services ensuring connectivity and remote work and education.
The collaborative platform Together 4 STEM brings together leading companies to foster talents in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and facilitate women’s access to STEM studies and careers.
JOIN THIS WEBINAR TO:
– Learn about the collaborative platform Together 4 STEM, its impact, and how you can join
– Hear from platform partners Amgen, IBM, and Johnson & Johnson about Together 4 STEM’s collaborative efforts to strengthen corporate STEM programs
– Discover how leading companies are engaging in policy dialogue at the EU and national levels.
WHO SHOULD JOIN:
– Companies working on STEM programmes
– CSR Europe’s National Partner Organisations
– International organisations/associations/networks, non-profits, and educational/youth institutions that are interested in fostering STEM talents & skills glocally.