Date(s) - 20/04/2021 - 21/04/2021
Todo el día
Blooloop is delighted to announce greenloop – their new sustainability in visitor attractions conference – to be held online on 20-21 April 2021.
In the week of Earth Day 2021 they are holding greenloop, a new conference to highlight sustainable initiatives for the visitor attractions industry.
Showcasing the latest trends and developments, the conference will aim to share best practice and inspire us all to become more sustainable in their businesses and protect the planet.
The conference will be delivered live. Recordings of sessions will be available later for ticket holders only.
Speakers to date, with more to follow, include:
– Guillaume Allaire – Director of International Affairs, Puy du Fou
– John Bull – Sustainability Pavilion Director, Expo 2020 Dubai
– Gaynor Coley – Chairman of the Board, The Wave & previously MD, Eden Project
– Emily Dow – Design Studio Executive, Walt Disney Imagineering
– Choni Fernandez Veciana – PortAventura Central Services Director: Purchasing, Logistics and Corporate Responsibility
– PY Gerbeau – CEO, The London Resort
– Dominic Hare – CEO, Blenheim Palace
– David Harland – CEO, Eden Project International
– Wayne Hitchings – Head of Sustainability, The Natural History Museum
– David Rosenberg – Vice President, Monterey Bay Aquarium
– Lukas Scheub – Management representative for Public Affairs, Europa-Park
Tickets on sale now
Tickets are available at £72 (incl UK VAT).
They recognise these are challenging times for many in their industry and so have £24 (incl UK VAT) tickets for operators, institutions, students and job seekers.
* Socios de DIRSE: Tenemos dos invitaciones de cortesía para vosotros, a los interesados en asistir por favor ponerse en contacto con administracion (@) dirse.es