Date(s) - 17/11/2022
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Net Zero Marketplace, powered by Salesforce Commerce Cloud, is a climate action hub for everyone and a site for organizations* to purchase carbon credits from ecopreneurs. Carbon credits are critical tools that can play an important role in our collective journey to net zero while simultaneously helping us build a nature-positive world.
In this webinar, you will learn how Net Zero Marketplace can help your organization:
– Engage in climate action and explore innovative carbon projects from ecopreneurs
– Get detailed information, clear pricing, and third-party ratings for most projects to help you select projects aligned with your organization’s priorities and standards
– Collaboratively manage your carbon project portfolio.
– Heather Clancy, Vice President & Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
– Nina Schoen, Product Management Director, Salesforce
– Ana Haurie, Co-founder & CEO, Respira
If you can’t tune in live, please register and they will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.